- Nutrition Facts
- What makes YAAL Manabi 70% Dark Chocolate?
- Product Video
- Technical Product Specifications
Ingredients: Organic “Arriba” Cocoa Beans, Organic Sugar, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Sunflower Lecithin Manufactured in a facility that also processes Chocolate with: Milk, Tree Nuts(Almonds, Coco nuts), Sesame, Gluten, Soy and Peanuts.
We follow strict cleaning procedures in order to avoid cross contamination
- Brand New product.
- Novel high-end book styled box, easy to open and reseal.
- Single Origin Chocolate (Manabi – Ecuador). This fine aroma cacao won the prize as one of the best cacaos of the world in Paris 2017.
- Includes two roasted beans from Manabi in the jute bag.
- Bean to bar (the new trend in chocolate).
- All ingredients are organic.
- Made with fair trade certified cocoa beans.
- The profile of this full flavoured cacao starts with a delightful red fruit burst followed by a touch of citric presence finishing with a hint of mild almond notes.
- A one of a kind new product for today’s chocolate market.