ChocoSoleil Manabi 70% Dark Chocolate
- What makes ChocoSoleil Manabi 70% Dark Chocolate?
- Technical Data
- Video (Promo)
- Video (Product)
- Brand New product.
- Novel high-end book styled box, easy to open and reseal.
- Single Origin Chocolate (Manabi - Ecuador). This fine aroma cacao won the prize as one of the best cacaos of the world in Paris 2017.
- Includes two roasted beans from Manabi in the jute bag.
- Bean to bar (the new trend in chocolate).
- All ingredients are organic.
- Made with fair trade certified cocoa beans.
- The profile of this full flavoured cacao starts with a delightful red fruit burst followed by a touch of citric presence finishing with a hint of mild almond notes.
- A one of a kind new product for today's chocolate market.
|Target market:||kids, teens, and adults|
|Shelf life:||18 months|
|Bar box dimensions:||L78 x W15 x H188mm|
|Case dimensions (12 bars):||L82 x W204 x H195mm|
|Carton box (6 cases) (72 bars):||L299 x W423 x H205mm|
|The cocoa beans are fair trade certified AOG factory: GMP certificate and it is in the process of getting FSSC 22000/ GFSI This chocolate is recognized as organic by Canada, USA and The E.U.|
|Download full Specification sheet|